A sleek and versatile normal-length prime, the GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is a 50mm equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. Its 10 elements, eight groups optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy throughout the aperture range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Standard-length prime lens offers a 50mm equivalent focal length to realize a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- The front optical group is used for focusing to Minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.