Distinguished by its slender form factor, the FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/2 R is a wide-angle 27mm-equivalent prime featuring a bright f/2 maximum aperture. The compact size and general wide field of view make this lens well-suited to everyday shooting, as well as for landscapes and street photography. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements, which reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating is also featured, which reduces flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 27mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Pancake form factor measures less than 1.6"-thick for an ultra-portable, versatile design.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.