The Saramonic LavMicro+DC2M provides vloggers, mobile journalists, and documentary makers with a cost-effective solution that simplifies recording and monitoring two-person interviews. It comes with two wired, clip-on lavalier microphones attached to a digital converter that connects to the Lightning or USB input on your smartphone or computer.
The quality lavalier mics can be placed directly on the persons you are recording, capturing audio at the source and delivering clear, intelligible speech, while offering a considerable improvement compared to the sound of the built-in mic on your recording device.
The LavMicro+DC2M is powered by your device and offers a 3.5mm headphone jack allowing you to monitor your recordings in real time. Plug-and-play operation makes it extremely easy to use right out of the box, allowing you to immediately start recording your YouTube videos, Facebook Live streams, and interviews, at home or on the go.
2 Lavalier Mics + 1 Cable = Better-Sounding Interviews
- The LavMicro+DC2M uses an omnidirectional polar pattern ensuring that the sound remains consistent, even when the talent's head moves away from the mic
- An input level control with a 30 dB gain range lets you set the proper level for your talent
- The two microphones are summed together for a mono recording in your device
- The 3.5mm headphone jack makes it easy to monitor your recordings in real time
- Lightning, USB Type-C, and USB Type-A cables are included to connect to a wide range of devices
- Alligator-style mic clips provide a firm grasp to collars and clothing
Fitted foam windscreens reduce unwanted wind noise when shooting outside
- Reusable cable ties help you keep your wires tidy
- Included miniature screwdriver is provided for accessing the battery
- Compact, soft-shell zippered case for safe storage and transport
In the Box
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.