Designed to be attached between a compatible lens and a Micro Four Thirds mount camera, the Olympus MC-20 M.Zuiko Digital 2x Teleconverter doubles the magnification of an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens or an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens. This provides the effect of an 80-300mm f/5.6 and a 600mm f/8 lens respectively, dramatically boosting the apparent focal length of those lenses with a minimal increase to the size or weight of the camera and lens combination.
Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, maintaining autofocus and image stabilization, including Olympus FAST AF as well as 5-Axis Image Stabilization features whenever possible. Inside this teleconverter, nine optical elements including one HR lens, in four groups with Olympus's ZERO coating help to ensure clarity and color fidelity while reducing ghosting and flare.
Sealed against dust, moisture, and the effects of freezing temperatures, this teleconverter is constructed for dependable weather resistance. When used with the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens, this teleconverter also enables tele-macro photography with up to 0.96x magnification as well as up to +5 EV stops of image stabilization with the Olympus OM-D E-M1X Mirrorless Digital Camera.
- Doubles the magnification of an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens or an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- When used with a compatible 40-150mm f/2.8 or 300mm f/4 lens, provides the effect of an 80-300mm f/5.6 or a 600mm f/8 lens respectively
- Boosts apparent focal length with minimal increase to weight and size of camera and lens
- Maintains autofocus functions and image stabilization, including Olympus FAST AF and 5-Axis image stabilization when possible
- Nine internal optical elements including one HR lens, in four groups with Olympus ZERO coating reduces ghosting and flare while helping to ensure clarity and color fidelity
- Sealed against dust, moisture, and freezing temperatures for dependable weather resistance
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.