A versatile lens optimized for working with close-up subjects, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro from Olympus is a 120mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Pairing with the telephoto focal length, the lens offers a maximum 1:1 magnification and a 7.5" minimum focusing distance to permit photographing close subjects with fine detail. A Focus Limit Switch can also be used to better facilitate working at close or distant range by constraining the focusing mechanism for faster, more precise AF. Also contributing to focusing performance, a Movie & Still Compatible system is used to offer quick, quiet, and smooth AF that is suitable for both photo and movie applications. In regard to the optical design, extra-low dispersion and high refractive index glasses are used to control a variety of aberrations and a ZERO coating has applied to suppress flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color accuracy.
- Telephoto prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras and provides a 120mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 7.5" to suit working with close-up subjects. The lens barrel also has an indicator window with scales for working at 1:1.3, 1:2, and 1:4 magnifications, and a Focus Limit Switch can be used to constrain the usable focusing range for faster, more controlled performance.
- One extra-low dispersion element suppresses chromatic aberrations and color fringing to realize a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- One E-HR (Extra-High Refractive index) element and two high refractive index elements are also featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for accurate rendering and high sharpness.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length while focusing for easier use when photographing close-up subjects.
- Splashproof and dustproof construction benefits working with this lens in inclement conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.