The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter used to extend the effective focal length of Nikon F-mount AF-S lenses by 40% while still maintaining full support for autofocus, exposure metering, and VR image stabilization with compatible lenses. The front and rear optical surfaces feature fluorine coatings, which repel water droplets, and the durable lens barrel is also weather-resistant to suit working in inclement conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities.
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel, along with fluorine-coated front and rear elements, support use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
- AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF ED*1
- AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED V II
- AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR*2
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR*2
*1: AF not possible
*2: Can be used when attached to f/8-compatible camera body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.