A versatile and compact wide-angle zoom, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4-5.6 Lens from Olympus is an 18-36mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The advanced optical design couples with a retractable lens design to realize a sleek form factor while maintaining consistent sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range. Two Dual Super Aspherical elements, one aspherical element, and a high refractive index element control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness and resolution, and one extra-low dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and color accuracy. The lens is also characterized by its Move & Still Compatible autofocus system that is quick, quiet, and smooth to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
- Wide-angle zoom lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two Dual Super Aspherical elements, along with one high refractive index element and an aspherical element, reduce spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness with minimal distortion.
- One extra-low dispersion element suppresses color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Retractable lens design with a locking button maintains a compact profile when the lens is not in use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality.
In the Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.