Spanning a convenient 70-200mm equivalent focal length range, the Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is a telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Working in conjunction with the versatile portrait-length to telephoto focal length range is a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions as well as affords notable control over depth of field. A pair of extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element are featured within the optical design, to reduce fringing and chromatic aberrations, and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to suppress ghosting and flare for improved contrast and color fidelity. Complementing the advanced optical design, this lens also features a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer, which is compatible with Dual I.S., and a linear autofocus motor that offers quick, quiet, and near-silent focusing performance to suit video and stills applications. Additionally, this 35-100mm lens also sports a dust, splash, and freezeproof physical design to enable working in trying environmental conditions.
- Telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 70-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element combine to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.