We've implemented a number of new safety measures and operational changes to keep our team and you, our guests, safe!
Shopping Safety Guidelines
- 15 Customer Capacity (50% Capacity)
- All Customers are Required to Wear Masks (small children excluded)
- Increased Cleanliness, Including Camera Equipment Sanitation
- Sanitation Stations for Customers
- Clear Vinyl Counter Guards
- One Way Entry & Exit
- Reminders for Social Distancing
- Dedicated Shopping Hours for Vulnerable Guests (Wednesdays 11AM-1PM
- Give Us a Call if You Have any Special Requirements! We're Happy to Make Accommodations.
Shopping Guidelines for Customers Who Cannot Wear Masks Due to a Medical Condition
While we do not allow customers in the store without a mask, we are happy to make arrangements to serve you and will do our best to provide you with an excellent shopping experience.
If you let us know prior to coming to the store, we will make accommodations to serve you from your car and help you with all your questions and shopping needs. We are also available via Zoom. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-997-5031 to make arrangements - we want to serve you!
Work Safety Procedures for Team Members
- Pre-Shift Temperature Check
- Pre-Shift Health Questionnaire
- Masks Worn at all Times by Team Members
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocols
Curbside Pickup & Free Shipping on Orders Over $50*
- Curbside Pickup is available. Select "Pickup" when placing an order on our website, or let us know you'd like curbside pickup when you speak to us over the phone.
- We also offer Free Shipping on any order over $50 of non-oversized items.
We can't express how thankful we are for your unwavering support during this difficult and unpredictable time and hope you are keeping you and your loved ones safe.
Thank you for supporting Ann Arbor's camera store! We appreciate you and look forward to serving you soon!
- Your Friends at CameraMall