Pairing a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths with an impressively bright design, the Nikon F-mount Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM is an Art-series zoom, distinguished by its fast f/2.8 constant maximum aperture to suit working in available lighting conditions. Featuring a sophisticated optical design, this lens utilizes a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements to minimize both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating also helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting for color-accurate, contrast-rich imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Benefitting handling, this 14-24mm is equipped with a Hyper Sonic AF motor with an optimized algorithm for speed and accuracy. The lens also offers a large focusing ring with full-time manual override settings for quickly making adjustments. A rounded 9-blade diaphragm improves image quality by helping create smooth bokeh, and the lens is constructed from a lightweight and durable thermally-stable composite. Additionally, a built-in lens hood helps to protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however is also suitable for DX models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and also provides greater control over depth of field.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and three F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.