Distinguished by a uniquely fast and versatile design, the Nikon F-mount Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM is an Art-series zoom, covering wide-angle to normal focal lengths. Separating itself from the pack, this zoom features an exceedingly bright f/1.8 constant maximum aperture, which suits its use in difficult lighting conditions and offers impressive depth of field control throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates a series of SLD and aspherical elements, which help to achieve high clarity and sharpness by suppressing various aberrations, color fringing, and distortion. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied, too, which controls lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Balancing the optical merits, this 18-35mm also sports an advanced Hyper Sonic Motor, along with an internal focusing design, to promote fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-to-normal zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 27-52.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Impressively bright constant f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Four aspherical elements are used to help limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with an internal focusing system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized
- AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
In the Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.