Spanning an impressive wide-angle to super-telephoto range, the Nikon F-mount 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD from Tamron is a true all-in-one lens to suit photographing the widest of vistas to the details of wildlife. Designed for APS-C-format DSLRs, this 27-600mm equivalent lens uses a three-step extension design to maintain a compact and lightweight form factor despite its expansive reach. In regard to the optics, a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements help to correct various aberrations and distortion for consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
Benefitting the reach and optical layout, this lens also features an HLD autofocus motor that delivers quick and responsive focusing performance that is also quiet to benefit video recording needs. Vibration Compensation is also featured, which corrects for up to 2.5 stops of camera shake to help deliver sharper imagery when shooting handheld. Additionally, supporting this 18-400mm's all-in-one designation, a moisture-resistant construction ensures its use in trying environmental conditions.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for Nikon F-mount APS-C-format DSLRs, and provides a 27-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two molded glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberration and color fringing to realize improved clarity and color accuracy.
- HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) motor delivers fast, precise, and responsive focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. The motor's design and circular arc shape also contributes to the lens's compact overall form factor.
- Vibration Compensation helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 2.5 stops for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Moisture-resistant construction enables this lens's use during inclement weather conditions.
- Both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip and, additionally, a Zoom Lock mechanism prevents the zoom from accidentally extending when not in use.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.