Complete with built-in radio transmission wireless functionality, the Speedlite 600EX II-RT sits at the top of Canon's on-camera E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible flash lineup with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm. This revision improves continuous flash performance by 1.1-1.5x, or up to 2.0x with optional battery pack, simplifies the menu system for faster operation, and includes a specially designed bounce adapter, a hard color filter, and an updated soft case. The two-way 2.4 GHz radio system provides added reliability and a range up to 98.4' among up to 5 groups with a total of 15 individual Speedlites. This system also does not need direct line-of-site like traditional optical-based transmission and will work through obstacles.
For added coverage and functionality, the flash's zoom head can reach from 20-200mm, with the option for wide 14mm coverage when the built-in diffusion panel is used. Also, the unit can tilt from -7 to +90° and rotate 180° either left or right for complete bounce capabilities. On the back of the 600EX II-RT is a backlit dot-matrix LCD panel that displays the status and allows users to easily access and change settings. Additionally, the flash is durable with a redesigned contact construction and improved dust and water resistant sealing.
Other capabilities of the 600EX II-RT include a stroboscopic mode as well as high-speed, first and second curtain sync settings for more control over your image's final look. The flash is powered by 4 AA batteries and has a port for an optional external power pack. The rated recycle time is 0.1-5.5 seconds, but can be sped up to 0.1-3.3 seconds in Quick Flash mode. It comes with a bounce adapter, a hard CTO filter set, a mini stand, and an updated soft case that holds the flash and accessories.
- AF assist beam works with up to 61-point High Density Reticular AF system
- There are 15 custom functions and 6 personal functions for maximum customization
- Optical transmission is available in addition to radio transmission
- Quick Flash settings speeds up recycle time and flash duration
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3-stop increments
- Flash color temperature information is automatically transmitted to the camera
- Automatic power off function
- Flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- PC sync port and remote release terminal for off-camera triggering
- Flash duration of 1.8 ms or less, or 2.3 ms or less in Quick Flash mode
- Stroboscopic setting from 1-500 Hz, or 1-199 Hz during optical transmission wireless shooting
- Wireless flash ratio control from 1:8 to 1:1 to 8:1 in ½-stop increments
- Compatible with ST-E3 Speedlite Transmitter
- Approximately 100-700 flashes with AA alkaline batteries
- Locking metal foot
- Bracket mounting hole
- Built-in retractable bounce card
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.