The Digital Holster 5 from Think Tank is a holster-style bag with closed-cell foam cushioning that is designed to fit a small to medium mirrorless camera along with an attached lens measuring up to 3.3" (8.4 cm) long. This bag offers a variety of carrying options, including a top handle, an included shoulder strap, as well as the ability to mount it onto a modular Think Tank bag, beltpack, or belt. Additionally, it can be mounted to a standard belt.
A camera placed inside the Digital Holster 5 can be easily removed using the quick-access top opening. A front stretch pocket can hold lens caps, back caps, and other small accessories. For larger accessories such as lens hoods, flashes, or filters, a zippered side pocket is provided. On the outside of the top lid is a compartment for business cards, while on the inside of the top lid is a pocket that can be used to safely store memory cards or a lens cloth. To protect a camera's rear screen while it is in the Digital Holster 5, a removable screen protector is included to provide a buffer against potential abrasion from shoulder straps that are connected to the camera and are tucked into the bag as well.
Nylon construction throughout the bag and a polyurethane-coated bottom provide a high degree of built-in weather resistance, and a seam-sealed rain cover is included for even more protection from the elements should the need arise.
- Designed to form-fit a small to medium mirrorless camera body with an attached lens up to 3.3" (8.4 cm) long within a holster shape
- High-density closed-cell foam cushioning
- Top opening for quick access
- Can be carried with the built-in top-carry handle
- Can be carried with the included shoulder strap
- Can be belt-mounted to a modular rail on a Glass Limo, Glass Taxi, Speed
- Convertible, or Change Up modular Think Tank bag or beltback
- Rear "rotate or lock" attachment to be used can be used on a Think Tank belt such as the Pro Speed Belt or any belt
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, or other items
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Removable screen protector
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Zippered side pocket for larger accessories such as lens hoods, flashes, or filters
- Metal zippers, D-rings for strap clips
- Included seam-sealed rain cover
Olympus OMD E-M5 with 12-50mm kit lens (hood in shooting position)
Fuji X-E2 with 18-55mm kit lens (hood reversed)
Sony a6000 with 16-50mm kit lens (hood in shooting position)
Compatible Camera Bodies: Olympus E-PL5 or OMD E-M5, Fuji X-E2, Sony a6000, Nikon J3, Panasonic GX7 or similar-sized bodies
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.