This black Lowepro FreeLine Backpack 350 AW is a versatile bag that features two primary configurations. Inside its spacious main compartment, a removable, folding partition system forms three shelves that can be used to store camera, video, audio, or digital media equipment. The shelves can accommodate a DSLR camera kit with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, and to enhance the ability to organize this bag's contents, a Lowepro Gear Box equipment pouch is included. Cords, adapters, and other essentials for the devices carried by the FreeLine Backpack 350 AW can be inserted within the Gear Box, keeping them organized and available. Complete access to the FreeLine Backpack 350 AW's interior is enabled by a zippered rear panel, while two zippered side openings further complement the folding partition system and Gear Box. While in use, the folding partition system's shelves and the Gear Box itself can be reached when the bag is rotated from one's back to front with either side opening facing upward. Each side opening also provides interior organizational pockets for memory cards, batteries, or other accessories that are frequently exchanged when an item is removed or placed within a bag.
When the FreeLine Backpack 350 AW is worn, a dedicated compartment for 15" laptops rests directly behind the shoulders, followed by the main compartment, and a front-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Positioned above the backpack's base, the laptop compartment helps minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents. Along the exterior of each zippered side opening is a large, open pocket that can hold a water bottle, tripod, monopod, or trekking pole; any one of which can be secured using a locking strap above each pocket.
The FreeLine Backpack 350 AW can be carried using its built-in top handle, or by its adjustable shoulder straps. A zipper along the inner edge of the strap which rests over the wearer's left shoulder opens to reveal a pull-out smartphone pocket that accommodates even large-screen mobile devices. When traveling over difficult or uneven terrain, the bag's waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while the sternum strap further limits unintentional shifting around the wearer.
Featuring durable, weather-resistant nylon construction, this backpack's attachment webbings along its sides and on the face of its front panel allow for pouches with external straps such as the Gear Box to be clipped or tied to this bag's surface. While traveling with a rolling case that features a dual-column telescoping handle, a pass-through band across the center of the FreeLine Backpack 350 AW's rear panel allows this bag to be mounted onto such handles for added convenience.
- Versatile backpack with two primary configurations
- Removable partition system within spacious main compartment forms three shelves that can be used to store camera, video, audio, or digital media equipment
- Dividers for partition system's shelves
- Included Lowepro Gear Box equipment pouch with zippered opening is suitable for cords, adapters, and other device essentials
- Dedicated compartment for 15" laptop is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Front-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Two large, open side pockets can each hold and secure a water bottle, tripod, monopod, or trekking pole
- Folding partition system's shelves and Gear Box can be reached through zippered side openings when the bag is rotated from one's back to front with either side opening facing upward
- Each side opening also features convenient, interior organizational pockets for memory cards, batteries, or other accessories that are frequently exchanged
- Left shoulder strap includes pull-out smartphone pocket that accommodates even large-screen mobile devices
- Exterior attachment webbings allow for pouches with external straps such as the
- Gear Box to be clipped or tied to the backpack's front panel
Fit and Handling
- Carry options include built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while sternum strap further limits unintentional shifting around the wearer
- Pass-through band across rear panel for convenient mounting to a rolling case's dual-column telescoping handle
- Weather-resistant, durable nylon construction
- Rain cover for further protection from the elements
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.