Distinguished by its extremely high resolution, but also sporting a versatile feature-set, the FUJIFILM GFX 100 is a medium format mirrorless camera designed for a true multimedia workflow. Excelling with still photography applications, the 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS sensor achieves impressive image quality with high sensitivity to a native ISO 12800. Making use of the X-Processor 4, the GFX 100 is capable of outputting 16-bit raw imagery with a broad dynamic range and low noise levels. Additionally, the BSI design of the sensor contributes to high clarity and accurate color rendering when working in a variety of lighting conditions. Also, making use of the full width of the sensor, DCI and UHD 4K video recording is possible at 4:2:0 10-bit internally or 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI, and an F-log gamma setting can also be used for more advanced color grading during post-production. Additionally, the sensor's design also incorporates an expansive 3.76m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking for both stills and video.
Complementing the sensor design, the GFX 100 is also the first mirrorless medium format body to incorporate sensor-shift image stabilization. This stabilization system compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera shake across five axes in order to reduce the appearance of camera shake. Also unique, this camera features a built-in vertical grip for improved ergonomics and handling regardless of shooting in horizontal or vertical orientation. This grip also allows for two batteries to be used at a time, for longer shooting sessions. Also unique, a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution eye-level viewing, and can be paired with an optional tilt adapter to permit working with the finder from various working angles. Alternatively, the rear 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD features a three-way tilting design that supports working from high and low angles, even when shooting in the vertical orientation. Operability is further reinforced through the use of customizable dials for adjusting exposure settings, and both top and rear sub LCD screens are also featured for quickly checking settings and exposure data.
102MP BSI MOS Sensor and X-Processor 4
Utilizing a large and exceedingly high 102MP resolution 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS sensor and X-Processor 4, the GFX 100 is capable of delivering 16-bit stills with wide dynamic range as well as a broad sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel allows for more efficient light gathering, too, for smoother tonal and color transitions to produce a characteristic three-dimensional "medium format look." Also contributing to several medium format looks, a variety of traditional medium and large format aspect ratios can be used in addition to the standard 4:3, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2, and 16:9.
The image processor and sensor also lend a versatile edge to the system, and permit shooting continuously up to 5 fps or for recording DCI and UHD 4K30 video.
UHD and DCI 4K Video
Utilizing the large sensor size for more than just stills, the GFX 100 also offers an enticing array of video capabilities, including internal UHD and DCI 4K30p video recording at up 4:2:0 10-bit, as well as 4K30p 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI output, both at up to 400 Mb/s-and simultaneous external and internal recording is possible. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the quad-CPU X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds when recording 4K video, which helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects.
In addition to the supported 10-bit color depth, the GFX 100 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness.
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 3.5mm headphone jack for more advanced audio solutions.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5.5 stops. This system works in conjunction with any lens, including non-stabilized ones, and benefits working with slower shutter speeds and when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Magnesium alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable, and the camera system is sealed in 95 places to render it weather- and dust-resistant, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for use in inclement conditions.
- Based on a modular concept, a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.85x-magnification eye-level viewing with a refresh rate of 85 fps. This viewfinder can be paired with an optional EVF-TL1 Tilt Adapter for positioning the finder at a variety of working angles.
- The removable EVF connects with the camera body via the hot shoe, and the EVF features its own hot shoe to maintain compatibility with optional external flashes.
- A 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique tilting design that moves both 45° downward and 90° upward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts 60° to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- Integrated vertical grip offers a more ergonomic and secure design for holding the camera in either the horizontal or vertical shooting orientation. This design also affords more room for incorporating two sets of physical controls, shutter releases, and permits working with two batteries.
- Two NP-T125 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are used to provide extended shooting times, and, when combined, are rated to approximately 800 shots per charge.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- Mechanical focal plane shutter has a performance rating of approximately 150,000 shutter actuations. This shutter also uses a shock absorption mechanism to prevent unwanted shake caused by the physical movement of the shutter during an exposure.
- Both a 1.8" sub LCD monitor on the top plate and a 2.05" sub OLED monitor on the rear of the camera are also featured and are used to quickly view shooting settings and exposure data.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy and Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
3.76m -Point Autofocus System
The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has an impressive 3,760,000 points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance along with low-light sensitivity down to EV -3. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, and delivers fast focus response for subject tracking and also supports Face- and Eye-Detection AF when working in AF-C mode and when recording video.
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of FUJIFILM's film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Eterna, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Interval shooting is possible for up to 999 consecutive frames with a 1 sec to 24 hour delay between exposures, as well as up to a 24 hours shutter delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- A variety of file formats are available depending on your workflow needs and include uncompressed and compressed raw file types; Super Fine, Fine, and Normal JPEG settings; and TIFF files can be output via in-camera raw file development.
- A voice memo function lets you solely record your voice for up to 30 seconds at a time for making notes or keeping track of shooting information.
- 3D Electronic Level can be used to ensure the accuracy of horizontal and vertical lines within your composition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.