With full support for Nikon i-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350N Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350N is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350N for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Nikon's i-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350N will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.