Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIF TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Fujifilm cameras. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the V860IIF supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328'. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIF features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328' along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49'.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIF offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.