Using a variety of sensors and programming, the Captur Pro Module from Hahnel can set up your camera to take time-lapse photos, capture high speed objects, shoot wildlife when it walks into view, and more. It comes with light and sound sensors, works with lasers, and a dedicated IR module is included. Also, it has an auxiliary port for attaching additional sensors. The shutter release can be programmed for timed sequences and capture modes, including AF, single and continuous shooting, and bulb. Digital Channel Matching allows for fast wireless connection of up to 328' with a Captur system.
The Captur Pro Module will work wirelessly with the Captur system (available separately) or it can be directly connected to a camera with a 2.5mm release cable, available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Olympus/Panasonic (also available separately).
- Light captures sudden changes in light levels which is ideal for lightning and fireworks. It can be set to trigger the camera or flash when the light level goes above or below a certain level.
- Sound sensor will trigger a camera or flash when it detects a sound, such as glass shattering or a balloon popping.
- Laser sensor works with an optional pointer to detect when something breaks the beam. Useful for things like water droplets.
- IR sensor can be set to trigger when something breaks the beam which is useful for wildlife and sports photography as well as water droplets.
- Time-lapse photography can be programmed for taking multiple photographs over a long period of time.
- Long exposures can be set with timing set in bulb mode of certain cameras.
- Shutter release button with autofocus, single and continuous shooting, and bulb mode support.
- Connects wirelessly to camera with the use of separately available Captur system.
- Connects directly to a camera with a release cable. Specific cables are separately available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Olympus/Panasonic.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.