Designed for photographers who need a versatile all-purpose outdoor adventure bag, the black Lowepro ProTactic BP 300 AW II Camera and Laptop Backpack has room for your camera, lenses, and photo accessories plus gear like tripods, clothing, and your laptop.
The large interior is split into two compartments to provide cushioned room for essential photo equipment as well as your regular outdoor gear. The photo compartment can hold a DSLR body with a lens attached and offers fast access through the sides. This photo compartment is equipped with the Quickshelf insert that can be easily reconfigured to hold an array of gear or removed completely for maximum storage space. The top half of the bag has its own access via the top flap.
The SlipLock loop system and tabs make it easy to add pouches and cases to the pack so you can easily add storage for water bottles, memory cards, and other essential gear. Ergonomic backpack straps provide all day comfort and a sternum band ensures the bag won't shift during strenuous activity like climbing over rocks, up trees, or while skiing. Lowepro's ActivZone back panel delivers targeted support at your shoulder blades as well as lumbar and waist for comfort on the move with a structured back panel for ventilation. The exterior is made from nylon that is resistant to splashing water or light rain to keep your valuable camera gear protected. If you get caught in heavy rain or want maximum protection from thieves, you can install the large wraparound All-Weather cover.
- Approximately 50/50 storage split between personal items on the top and photo gear on bottom
- Camera compartment: 11 x 10.6 x 4.9"
- Non-photo compartment: 11 x 6.3 x 5.1"
- Molded EVA Quickshelf divider system forms a 3-tier shelf and folds flat for easy removal—remove for easy gear configuration or to convert to laptop backpack with large storage space
- Dual side access with interior door organization panels
- Dedicated CradleFit 15" laptop pocket defends against impact; 15 x 10.6 x 0.4"
- 3-Point access to reach gear quickly and easily
- Adjustable length backpack straps with quick release sternum band
- Access interior via two side zippered flaps or top flap with quick release buckles
- SlipLock loop system and tabs make it easy to add pouches and cases to pack
- Dual side travel-size tripod attachment
- ActivZone back panel allows for ventilation to keep the user dry and built with targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar, and waist for comfort
- Pass-through strap on back panel to put on carry-on roller cases with extendable handles
- Removable All-Weather (AW) cover offers protection from rain, snow, dust, and sand
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.