This gray m-Trekker BP150 Backpack from Lowepro is a camera bag that can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera.
This m-Trekker BP150 can be carried by its built-in top handle, or worn using its adjustable shoulder straps which are complemented by a padded rear panel that cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort. Before the backpack's rear panel, a top-facing zipped pocket can be dedicated for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Access to this m-Trekker BP150's main compartment is achieved by first placing the rear panel on a flat surface. Its front panel can then be unzipped and flipped open to reveal two memory card pockets over eight adjustable and removable dividers which can be configured according to the specific camera equipment being stored or carried.
Along the inside of the front panel, a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers is located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets. When the front panel is closed, the laptop or tablet computer pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents.
Featuring a durable polyester and cotton construction, this m-Trekker BP150 is built to be weather-resistant and includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain. Along the outside of the front panel is an additional zippered accessory pocket, while two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under this backpack. Additional exterior storage capacity is provided by left and right stretchable side pockets that can each hold a water bottle, or any other similarly-sized items to be kept within easy reach.
- Camera compartment can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera
- Eight padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the main compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Inside wall of the main compartment's front panel includes a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets
- Mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize memory cards, lens caps, or lens cleaning supplies
- When front panel is closed, laptop pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Top-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Zippered accessory pocket along outside of the front panel
- Two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under the backpack
- Left and right stretchable side pockets can each hold a water bottle
- Carry options include built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded rear panel cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant polyester and cotton construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.