Sporting a 17.6 lb load capacity at a weight of only 3.6 lb, this black and orange Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is specially designed for the Sony Alpha a7 and a9 cameras, featuring matching graphics and a dedicated quick release plate. It is made of aluminum alloy and reaches a maximum height of 59.1" with its column extended, folding down to 15.7" in length for simplified transport in its included carrying case.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and securely locked into place with the QPL lever locks found on all segments. A side-pull selector allows you to set up the tripod at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use.
The final element is a dedicated 200PL-Pro quick release plate, which is made specifically for the Sony a7 and a9 series mirrorless cameras. It is bright orange to match the body details and offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type quick release systems. As the plate is specially designed and has an anti-twist lip, please note that other non-Sony equipment may not fit on it adequately.
An Easy Link attachment is available at the top portion of the leg section, and allows you to connect compatible accessories such as flashes or reflectors. This enables you to use the tripod as a support system and reduce the amount of gear you need to carry while travelling. Rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the Befree Advanced stable in most types of terrain. Finally, an integrated hook found at the bottom can be used to add a weight and increase the stability of your tripod when shooting in more difficult conditions.
- Designed for the Sony a7 and a9 series cameras, with a matching black and orange color pattern and specially designed QR plate
- Weighs 3.6 lb, can hold up to 17.6 lb of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its lever locks
- Maximum height of 59.1", folds down to 15.7" in length for storage
- Aluminum-alloy construction
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- Ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate designed to fit the Sony Alpha a7 and a9 cameras, and compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Integrated hook for weighing down and stabilizing tripod during use
In the Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.