A versatile zoom covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives, the Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides a convenient 24-70mm equivalent focal length range. A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions as well as enables greater control over depth of field. The sophisticated optical design employs a series of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements to control a variety of aberrations and distortions for sharp, clean image quality and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to reduce ghosting and flare. A POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to suit handheld shooting, and this O.I.S. system is also compatible with Dual I.S. for enhanced stabilization performance. Additionally, the lens also features a durable all-metal housing that is dust, splash, and freezeproof to enable its use in harsh climates.
- Standard zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 24-70mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements, one ultra extra-low dispersion element, and one ultra high refractive index element all contribute to minimizing chromatic and spherical aberrations and various aberrations in order to produce a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.