A bright, normal-length lens, the Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 II ASPH. from Panasonic is a 50mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens affords notable control over depth of field and is also well-suited to working in low-light conditions. Its optical design incorporates one UHR element and a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion, and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast in harsh lighting. A stepping autofocus motor, along with an internal focus design, contributes to quick and quiet focusing performance for both photo and video applications. Additionally, this lens sports a dust- and splash-resistant construction to benefit working in inclement conditions.
- Normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over focus placement for selective focus applications.
- One UHR element and a pair of aspherical elements help to achieve even illumination and sharpness for consistent performance throughout the aperture range.
- A Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to noticeably reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor, along with an internal focusing design, provides quick, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both stills and video use.
- Version II of this lens features a dust- and splash-resistant design to suit its use in trying weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.