Versatile yet simple, the silver M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 50mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The normal field of view is complemented by a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for controlling depth of field and producing selective focus effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. Two aspherical elements are used in the optical design to help reduce spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness, and these elements also help to reduce the overall size and weight of the lens. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions in order to provide increased sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.