Nikon's 10x42 Monarch 7 ATB Binocular is outfitted with anti-reflection, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion glass elements and highly reflective dielectric-coated and phase-corrected roof prisms, to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition and minimal color fringing across the entire field of view. Its wide 61° apparent angle of view helps to offset the distracting hand shake that often accompanies high-power optics such as these, allowing users to make detailed observations of distant subjects, while the 42mm objectives boost its light-gathering ability to improve views in challenging light such as during the pre-dawn and late evening hours or in foggy and cloudy weather. With the combination of spacious field of view; glass, prism, and optical coatings; and long eye relief, users can enjoy a comfortable and immersive observational experience in most lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make this binocular durable and comfortable to use. It has a lightweight and durable reinforced polycarbonate ATB chassis and is protected by rubberized armor that is accented with indented palm rests to give it a secure non-slip grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature variations and environmental conditions. A one-piece ocular rainguard covers the eyecups as the binocular hangs around the neck and prevents rain and spraying water from filling them, and the objective lens caps are also tethered to keep them safe from being lost on the forest floor. The exterior lens surfaces are treated with a clear armor coating that helps to prevent scratches and abrasions, while allowing dirt, debris, oils, and saps to be more easily cleaned off without leaving residues.
- High 10x power enables detailed observations of distant subjects
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Extra low-dispersion glass reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast, improved color rendition, and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Phase-corrected prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- Highly reflective dielectric prism multi-layer coatings boost internal reflection to >99% to maintain image brightness and improve contrast and clarity
- Wide 61° apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics and provides an immersive observational experience
- 351' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use
- Comfortable 16.5mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- 4.2mm exit pupil will cover most pupils when they open and dilate as light fades to keep the full scene in view
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead or arsenic
- Protective lens coating on external surfaces to prevent scratches and abrasions, and to make cleaning them easier without leaving residues behind
- Lightweight and durable fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate chassis
- Chassis material is temperature resistant, preventing the expansion and contraction that is common with metal, which can cause the optical components to move out of alignment over time and prevent sharp focus
- Textured protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
- Indents on the sides of the optical tubes are ergonomically placed where the hands naturally fall for a more comfortable feel in the hand and a more secure grip
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 3.3' (1m) for up to 10 minutes and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions
- Black coloring allows it to remain inconspicuous in all environments
- One-piece tethered ocular rainguard protects eyecups from water pooling in them from rain or spraying water when hanging from the neck
- Tethered fold-down objective lens caps prevents losing them during observation sessions
- Weight: 23 ounces
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.