Sleek yet powerful, Olympus FL-700WR Electronic Flash is a wireless TTL-enabled strobe characterized by its weather-sealed design and 2.4 GHz radio control capabilities. The flash features a guide number of 137.8' at ISO 100, is fully compatible with the Olympus TTL system, and can function as a radio commander or receiver for wireless remote flash setups. Additionally, hybrid stills/video shooters can benefit from this flash as well thanks to a built-in LED video light for constant illumination.
The flash head's design permits up to 90° upward tilt and 180° rotation in both directions for full bounce flash control. The flash's design offers seamless operation via rear dials and an LCD screen, and it conveniently accepts four AA batteries as its power source. Additionally, matching Olympus OM-D-series cameras, the body is splash, dust, and freeze-resistant for working in trying conditions.
- Can operate as either a 2.4 GHz radio commander or remote as part of Olympus's radio wireless system, including the FR-WR Receiver and FC-WR Commander. This system has an operating range of 98.4' and does not require line-of-sight.
- Flash mode switching is possible via wireless radio communication and automatic channel detection is possible when used as a commander.
- Supports Olympus TTL system for use with special camera functions, such as High Res Shot and Focus Stacking, as well as automatic exposure and high-speed sync.
- Guide number of 137.8' at ISO 100 and 75mm provides exceptional illumination in dark locations, and covers a focal length range of 12-75mm, or as wide as 7mm when using the built-in wide-angle panel.
- Flash head tilts upward to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for full bounce capabilities.
- LED video light provides constant illumination source as well as AF assist in dim lighting. It offers power adjustment from 1/1 to 1/32 and can output a max of 100 lux at 3.3'.
- IPX1-rated, dust- and splash-resistance along with an operating temperature range of 14-104°F provide this flash with the same level of sealing as Olympus's high-end mirrorless cameras, permitting use in a variety of inclement weather conditions.
- Flash supports rapid continuous shooting up to 10 fps at 1/16 power for approximately 50 consecutive frames when used with the OM-D E-M1X or E-M1 Mark II cameras.
- Super FP flash sync, first curtain, second curtain, and slow sync modes are available.
- Recycle time of just 1.5 seconds with NiMH batteries or 2.5 seconds with alkaline batteries.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.