Covering a useful and familiar range with a svelte form factor, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm f/4 PRO is a 24-90mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Distinguished by its f/4 constant maximum aperture, this lens strikes a balance between a bright design and a highly compact design to suit its use in everyday situations. Myriad specialized elements are incorporated into the optical design, which help to suppress spherical aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to produce sharp, color-accurate imagery. A ZERO coating is also featured, which controls flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system, which achieves fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and a maximum 0.25x magnification throughout the zoom range to suit working with close-up subjects. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to enable its use in trying weather conditions.
- Standard wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture enables consistent performance throughout the zoom range and helps to achieve a sleek and lightweight physical design.
- The lens construction integrates two aspherical elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, two extra-low dispersion elements, one Super HR (high-refractive index) elements, and two HR elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Minimum focusing distance of 4.7" at the wide end and 9.1" at the tele end pairs with an impressive 0.25x maximum magnification ratio to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Dust-, freeze-, and drip-proof design ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.