• 20MP Live MOS Sensor
• NEW Image Processor TruePic IX features Handheld High Res Shot (50MP equivalent, 80MP Tripod equivalent), Live ND, advanced Face/Eye Priority AF plus NEW Starry Sky AF algorithm fully dedicated to starry sky
• Live ND allows for image expression using slow shutter speeds without an ND filter. View live in the viewfinder or LCD screen.
• In-body 5 Axis IS
• 5 Axis Sync IS compatible with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO and M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO Lenses
• Dustproof/Slashproof/Freezeproof Magnesium Alloy Weathersealed Construction
• USB Charging. Can be charged from a power bank while moving.
• Supersonic Wave Filter (SSWF) Dust Reduction System
• 400k Shutter Life
• "B" Mode on the Mode Dial provides direct access to Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time
• NEW Control Panel Mode for essential settings
• 121-Point All Cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF Sensor
• Maximum 18 fps AF/AE Tracking Sequential Shooting. Maximum 60 fps AF/AE Lock Sequential Shooting
• Multi-selector (Joystick) for quick selection of the AF area while looking through viewfinder
• Custom AF Target Mode
• Handheld 4K/Cinema 4K Shooting. High-Speed Moive 120 fps.
• High-Res Sound Recording by PCM Recorder LS-P4
• Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time. Composit shooting up to 6 hours.
• High-Speed EVF 0.74x
• OI Share supports upgrading camera firmware via smartphone app
• Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE for remote shooting and wireless sharing
• Ships with camera body, USB Cable, Cable Clip,Shoulder Strap, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card, BLH-1 Li-Ion Battery, BCH-1 Li-Ion Battery Charger
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.