Give dark locations a little more light with the Lumix DMW-FL200L External Flash from Panasonic. Optimized for their Micro Four Thirds series of mirrorless cameras, this compact flash is fully compatible with Panasonic's TTL system and offers coverage for 12mm lenses. The flash features a respectable guide number of 66' at ISO 100 considering its size and has a wide-angle panel that will expand coverage to ultra-wide 7mm optics. Bounce capabilities from 0-90° are available and an LED light can illuminate your videos with a manually controlled output of up to 200 lux at 3.3'.
A key feature of the DMW-FL200L is its wireless functionality. It can be used as either a slave or master unit with remote TTL support. The flash also runs on two easy to find AA batteries and will recycle in just 3-4 seconds after a full power flash.
- Equivalent coverage on 35mm format is 24-100mm, and 14mm with the wide-angle panel
- Approximately 120 flashes with alkaline batteries and 200 with NiMH batteries
- AF assist light with range of 3.3-16.4'
- Flash duration of 1/50,000 to 1/250 second
- Wireless control function has access to 4 channels and 3 groups
- Exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV is available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.