Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. This memory card includes downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software, which is good for one year of use and helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Up to 90 MB/s Write Speed for Burst-Mode Performance
- With write speeds up to 90 MB/s (600x) and read speeds up to 95 MB/s (633x), this card exploits your DSLR's potential for continuous burst-mode shooting. Engineered with Ultra
- High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, it is designed to meet and exceed rigorous performance standards.
- 32GB for Uninterrupted Video Capture at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- This UHS-I card has a capacity of 32GB and delivers write speeds of up to 90 MB/s UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) recording speed for high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free
- 4K Ultra HD video from your DSLR, advanced digital, or HD video camera. Additionally, this card's capacity means you can shoot for longer periods of time.
- 4K Ultra HD Ready
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) provides exceptional clarity, but capturing it without interruption requires greater speed and storage than previous generations of imaging cards provide. This 32GB Extreme PRO card delivers both speed and capacity, so the video you shoot today is ready for 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
- Up to 95 MB/s Read Speed Helps Streamline Post-Production
- Fast data transfer speeds takes the wait out of most everything you do with your videos after you shoot them. Upload large media files from card to computer very quickly.
- Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
- The card's built-in Advanced Wear Leveling and Error Correction Code engine enhances endurance and reliability.
- Extreme Durability Helps Meet Climate Challenges
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I cards are shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, and ready to handle whatever life throws at them. You can capture memories in almost any climate, as the card operates in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.