Offering versatile reach along with speed, the Canon EF-mount 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM from Sigma is a telephoto zoom well-suited for sports and wildlife photography. Characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, this lens excels in available light conditions and also enables notable control over depth of field throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion elements, which help to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to realize high clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast.
Balancing the optics, and making it well-suited for action shooting, is a Hyper Sonic Motor that provides especially fast and quiet autofocus performance. An Optical Stabilizer also works to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also, a tripod collar is included, too, to suit using the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- As part of the Sports line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to offer excellent optical performance, speed, and other customizable features that make it an ideal choice for wildlife, sports, action, and other fast-moving subjects.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 192-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two F Low Dispersion (FLD) and one Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with a rear focus system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Compatible with optional Sigma TC-1401 1.4x and TC-2001 2x teleconverters.
In the Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.