A sophisticated and compact prime, the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art is a versatile normal-length lens for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras. Featuring a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens excels in difficult lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects using selective focus. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize accurate subject rendering and high sharpness. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress ghosting and flare for greater contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical assets, this lens also features a Hyper Sonic Motor, along with a rear focusing system, that affords especially quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras and provides a 48mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- One aspherical element is used to help limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contributes to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with a rear focus system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.