Capture more distant subjects while keeping your kit lightweight with the FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Lens from Sony. This full-frame lens is designed for use with mirrorless E-mount cameras where it delivers an excellent telephoto zoom range. It also uses a maximum aperture of f/4 to keep size and weight down. Incorporated into the optical design are a series of specialized elements to ensure aberrations are suppressed, this includes two extra-low dispersion elements, one super extra-low dispersion element, two advanced aspherical elements, and one aspherical element. Along with these capabilities, a Nano AR coating will help minimize the appearance of flare and ghosting.
In order to capture fast-moving subjects, the 70-200mm lens uses a dual linear motor system and internal focus mechanism to autofocus. This fast and accurate setup delivers sharp imagery, especially when combined with the built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. For improved handling, the lens features multiple physical controls, including three focus hold buttons and a focus range limiter. Additionally, the lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant design and comes with a removable, rotating tripod collar for added stability when mounted to a tripod or monopod.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 70-200mm zoom covers a versatile telephoto zoom range that is ideal for portraits, action, sports, and more. Also, it can be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and one Super ED element are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element and two Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Dual linear motors and an internal focus mechanism enable fast, responsive autofocus and object tracking. The lens can also focus as close as 3.3' for close up imaging.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An electronic focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between a set limited range or full for improving focus speed, and three focus hold buttons are also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- The lens is equipped with a removable and rotating tripod collar for added stability and reducing strain on the camera's lens mount.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.