Powerful and connected, the HVL-F60RM Wireless Radio Flash from Sony has been equipped with a built-in 2.4 GHz radio transceiver to allow photographers to quickly create portable lighting setups with complete support for P-TTL / ADI metering. This flash can be set as a commander or a remote that fully supports Sony's existing radio commanders and receivers, including ratio control, the ability to work with up to 15 flashes in five groups, and access to 14 channels. The flash works within Sony's optical wireless flash system as well, where it is also able to operate as either a commander or remote unit.
Compared to its predecessor, and in addition to the added radio transceiver, the HVL-F60RM also has improved overheating protection for more consistent and reliable performance. It has a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 105mm, along with an improved recycle time of 1.7 seconds. Full bounce capabilities are available, too, with tilt from -8 to 150° and a total of 180° of rotation. Also, it has a zoom head of 20-200mm which can be widened to 14mm with a pull-out diffusion panel. The front-facing LED light has been updated and can now also be used as an AF illuminator with E-mount mirrorless cameras for more reliable, faster focusing in low-light conditions. Additionally, the flash also has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction along with a durable metal foot.
- Equipped with a 2.4 GHz radio transceiver, the HVL-F60RM is able to operate as either a radio commander or remote as part of Sony's radio wireless system, including the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander and FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver. This system has an operating range of 98' and does not require line-of-sight. Also, it will support up to 15 flashes in five groups on one of 14 channels. Additionally, it has full support for Sony's P-TTL / ADI metering system, including high-speed sync and ratio control.
- a7R III
- a7R II
- a7S II
- a99 II
- Advance Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering works with cameras and lenses with distance encoders to more accurately balance flash output with ambient light and subject reflectivity by taking camera-to-subject distance into account
- Support for optical wireless TTL in both commander or remote modes with up to three groups in one of four channels.
- Guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 105mm with the ability to produce approximately 220 full-power flashes on a single set of batteries.
- The flash is equipped with a built-in LED light with an output of 1200 lux at 1.6' / 0.5m. Additionally, it can also be used as an AF illuminator to support faster autofocus performance in low-light conditions.
- Flash head offers -8 to 150° of tilt along with a total of 180° of rotation for full bounce flash capabilities.
- Up to 220 full-power flashes are possible per set of batteries.
- Compared to its predecessor, the HVL-F60RM has twice the resistance to overheating due to updated materials and algorithms.
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction enables its use in harsh environments and a durable metal shoe has been added for improved mounting stability.
- Offers a high-visibility dot-matrix LCD and tab-structure menu. Also, the main Quick Navi control interface provides more direct control over commonly accessed settings. Additionally, the main keys can be reprogrammed to rapidly access specific settings.
- Slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync is supported on cameras with TTL communication.
- Zoom head of 20-200mm as well as a pull-out diffusion panel which covers 14mm.
- Flash distribution settings of standard, center (guide number priority), and even (wide-angle priority) will adjust how the flash affects the scene or subject.
- Two memory settings are available for near instant recall of different setups.
- Manual flash control from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps.
- Recycle time of 0.1-1.7 seconds. If used with the optional FA-EBA1 external battery pack, recycle times can be reduced to just 0.6 seconds.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.