In celebration of Tamron's 40th anniversary of the SP lens series, the Nikon F-mount SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD has been created to showcase their lens-making capabilities. This flexible wide-angle prime is ideal for general shooting applications, ranging from street photography to event shooting, and its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high image clarity and sharpness. A BBAR-G2 coating has also been applied, and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color and contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics, a USD motor and Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism are also employed to ensure quick, quiet autofocus performance along with seamless full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the lens features a moisture-resistant construction along with a front fluorine coating to support working in harsh weather conditions.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques.
- Four low dispersion elements are featured and greatly limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve higher clarity and color fidelity throughout the aperture range.
- Three glass-molded aspherical elements are used to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations, and contribute to accurate rendering and high sharpness.
- Second generation BBAR-G2 coating has been applied to individual elements and provides refined correction and control over ghosting and lens flare for greatly improved contrast and color accuracy when working in backlit conditions
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance and a Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism also contributes to swift focusing movement of the large f/1.4 optical system. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 11.8" away at a 1:5 maximum magnification ratio.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.