Distinguished by its fast design, the XF 23mm f/1.4 R from FUJIFILM is a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length to suit working with a broad range of subjects. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which helps to reduce distortion and increase sharpness, and a Super EBC coating has also been applied to minimize ghosting and flare. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm is featured, and contributes a smooth bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords increased control over depth of field and greatly benefits working in low-light conditions.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.