Are you currently enrolled college classes or an educator? Were you aware that being part of this exclusive community grants you access to special discounts on photography equipment? As long as you have an EDU. email address or qualify as an official educator you can participate in the most advantageous educational discount programs in the industry. Registering is straightforward for both educators and students. Check out the major advantages by calling or emailing the store today!
248-642-1985 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The FUJIFILM Educational Purchase Program is open to all active students, faculty, and administrative personnel. Enroll, qualify, and save $100 on qualifying cameras, $75 on qualifying lenses, and $25 on qualifying accessories today!
- Program Eligibility: You must be currently enrolled in a photography class. You’ll need to upload your official ID and proof of your status as a full-time high school, college or university student, faculty member or administrator. REGISTER HERE
- Once your educational eligibility has been confirmed, we will email you an Official EDU Purchase Program Certificate.
- Present the Official Certificate, along with your high school or college photo ID, at the time of purchase for select savings!
SONY AlphaUniverse is here for the makers, the doers, the people who dream in colors. You bring your curiosity and ideas, we’ll provide the knowledge, the inspiration, and the state-of-the-art imaging tech to help you make dreams reality. You can get up to 20% off select Sony products with your EDU. email address. However, most products are limited to 10% off throughout the year.
- Program Eligibility: Students must be enrolled in a photography class at an accredited university or college.
- Must have valid working EDU. email address
WESTCOTT offers 20% off a selection of constant and strobe lighting gear!
- Program Eligibility:
- Current Student/Educator ID
- Current Course List that Shows Enrollment in a Photo Class/Program (ie: a screenshot)
SIGMA & TAMRON offers a monthly student rebate that come in the form of a reimbursement check when you purchase and lens and register is on their website. If you're interested, let us know and we will send you the most current monthly student savings
- SIGMA Program Eligibility:
- Students must supply a copy of student ID and copy of schedule demonstrating enrollment.
- Educators must be employed as a higher education faculty members teaching a photography class.
- Educators must supply a copy of ID showing current employment or a course schedule or syllabus.
- Products must be purchased from a US authorized dealer at full retail price, before any other rebates, in order to be eligible for the university program.
- Customers should download the rebate form, fill out and send to the Sigma Corporation of America and include the necessary documents as it's stated on the form.
- TAMRON Program Eligibility:
- Gather ALL the following before submitting for your rebate:
- Photo or PDF of your dated sales receipt from an authorized Tamron Americas dealer.
- Photo or PDF of proof of enrollment or employment at stated school at time of purchase
(include ONE of the following)
- A copy of your school photo ID, showing enrollment concurrent with the date of the lens purchase.
- A copy of your school staff ID showing current employment.