We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Our return policy is in place to make things quick and easy for you. You can expect us to be professional, polite, and efficient in handling your order. With few restrictions and a quick turnaround, we'll have you taken care of in no time.
What can I return?
We accept returns up to 14 days from the date of receipt for all products that meet the following requirements:
- Items must be in the unused and unopened condition.
- Items must be in the original, factory sealed packaging complete with all accessories, including warranty cards, manuals, etc. if applicable in the original, unaltered condition.
What can I not return?
- Opened and/or used items.
- Items that are not in their original condition or whose accessories are missing or damaged.
- Items whose packaging is damaged or missing.
- Sensitized materials, such as film, photographic paper, liquid chemicals, batteries, inks, or any product that has an expiration date.
- Waterproof cameras that have been exposed to water.
What if I get a defective item?
- If you receive a defective product, we will happily replace your product at no cost to you if we have additional units of the product on hand. However, if we have no additional units, we will provide you a full refund, including shipping charges.
- All defective returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product. Full manufacturer warranties are supplied with all merchandise that is in the "new" condition purchased from CameraMall. Please call us if you have any questions regarding the repairs or services covered under the manufacturer warranty. We'll help you through every step of the process.
How do I return my item?
- First, we need to make sure your item is returnable, so give our orders department a call at 1-800-939-1149 or email email@example.com, so we can provide you with proper return authorization.
- Once you're authorized, just ship the item back to us!
- Pack all items to be returned in a sturdy shipping carton with sufficient packing material. (Use the original packaging if you want!)
- Enclose a copy of the packing list you received with your order. Keep the original for your records!
- Ship the return package by your method of choice (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.). We recommend you ship using an insurable method, just to be safe!
How do I get my refund?
- Approved returns will be issued a refund for the total product(s) charge.
- Credit for returns are typically processed within 3 business days from the date we received the merchandise.
- Credit will be applied to the payment method given online when the original order was placed.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.