The SKB 3I-1914-8B-C Mil-Std Waterproof Case 8" Deep (Black) is an injection molded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water- and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous molded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, a comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion-grip handle, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. The case is lockable with a customer supplied padlock.
This case has a cubed foam interior and accepts TSA approved latches.
Injection molded, ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
- ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
- MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Trigger release latch system accepts TSA approved latches
- Continuous molded-in hinge for added protection
- Temperature rating = -40 to +160°F (-40 to +71.11°C)
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.