The BlackRapid Backpack Breathe Camera Strap is designed to integrate with a backpack that features two shoulder straps so that it can be worn across a right or left-handed user's body, draped from one backpack shoulder strap to the opposing hip. A connected camera can then rest upside-down along the hip so that it can be quickly raised for use.
Aluminum-alloy snap-lock carabineers allow the Backpack Breathe to securely attach to any D-rings or loops along a backpack's shoulder strap that are typically above a backpack's sternum strap. The other end of the Backpack Breathe can then be clipped below the ladder-lock buckle on the backpack's other shoulder strap. This design allows right or left-handed photographers to sling their camera along either side of their backpack while adding a minimal 4.5 ounces to their load. Whether moving uphill or along a flat trail, the length of the Backpack Breathe can be easily adjusted by its own front D-ring and ladder-lock buckle. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of this camera strap's nylon webbing make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement along the length of the Backpack Breathe.
To attach to a camera or a lens, the BlackRapid Backpack Breathe Camera Strap features a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. An included BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The FR-5 FastenR Breathe has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid straps that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of this strap is adjustable from 20 to 31.5" and its nylon webbing measures up to 1.0" wide. A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as a plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protector, which is compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, the Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.
- Designed to integrate with a backpack that features two shoulder straps and can be worn across a right or left-handed user's body, draped from one backpack shoulder strap to the opposing hip
- Aluminum-alloy snap-lock carabineers allow secure attachment to any D-rings or loops along a backpack's shoulder strap that are typically above a sternum strap, as well as onto the backpack's other shoulder strap below its ladder-lock buckle to form a cross-body strap
- Connected camera can rest upside-down along the right hip so that it can be quickly raised for use
- Durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner attaches to camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount with provided BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- Adjustable 20 to 31.5" length with 1.0"-wide, nylon webbing
- BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protector prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner that could cause it to accidentally unlock, and helps block a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens
- Nylon pouch for storage and transport
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.