Ultra-Wide Zoom, Ultra-Versatile DesignCompact with wide-angle versatility, the Canon RF 15-30mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM pairs a portable design with a flexible focal length range ideal for landscape, architecture, and street subjects. Complementing the ultra-wide to wide range is also an Optical Image Stabilizer to reduce camera shake and a stepping AF motor that suits both photo and video uses.
- Covering ultra-wide to wide-angle fields of view, this lens spans a useful range of focal lengths for a variety of subject types, including landscape, architecture, interiors, and street applications.
- Modest variable maximum aperture contributes to a compact, lightweight design that's ideal for travel and walkaround shooting.
- Two UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass elements control a variety of chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element reduces spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra Coating minimizes flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5.5 stops, or 7 stops with coordinated IS, to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Close-up focusing capabilities enables working with a 1:2 maximum magnification and a 5.1" minimum focusing distance to suit photographing nearby subjects.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.