Optically identical to the super telephoto EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens, the RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens from Canon delivers high-performance results and is a go-to choice for capturing professional-quality shots of sports, wildlife, and more. Designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras, the lens features three modes of optical image stabilization with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction to deliver extremely sharp results whether hand-held or mounted on a monopod. A circular nine-blade aperture provides beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings minimize ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. Additionally, Super UD and fluorite elements used in the optical design reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color accuracy. Two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances, and a customizable electronic focus ring allows manual focusing during SERVO AF. The RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens is also compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x Extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust and water-resistant design with a fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 400mm f/2.8 super-telephoto lens designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras
- Optically identical to EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 8.2'
- Includes three image stabilization operation modes
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction
- Super Spectra Coating and Air Sphere Coating minimizes ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions
- Compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x extenders
- Customizable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances
- Dust and water-resistant design with fluorine coating on front element for easy cleaning
- Rotatable tripod collar for working atop a tripod or monopod
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.