Optimized for sports, wildlife, and nature shooting, the RF 600mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon offers professional and advanced photographers the excellent image quality of a Canon L-series lens. Designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras, this super telephoto lens is distinguished by its advanced, lightweight design, quick and intuitive handling, and high-speed performance. Optically identical to the EF 600mm f/4 IS III USM lens, the lens features three modes of optical image stabilization with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction to deliver extremely sharp results whether hand-held or mounted on a monopod.
A circular nine-blade aperture provides beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings minimize ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. Additionally, Super UD and fluorite elements used in the optical design reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color accuracy. The lens provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, and two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances. For conditions requiring manual focusing, a customizable electronic focus ring on the lens barrel lets you select from three different speed levels to adjust manual focus to your desired preference. The RF 600mm f/4L IS USM Lens is also compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust and water-resistant design with a fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 600mm f/4 super-telephoto lens designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras
- Optically identical to EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM lens
- Bright f4 maximum aperture for working in low-light conditions and controlling depth of field when working with selective focus techniques
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 13.8'
- Includes three image stabilization operation modes
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction
- Super Spectra Coating and Air Sphere Coating minimizes ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions
- Customizable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances
- Compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x extenders
- Dust and water-resistant design with fluorine coating on front element for easy cleaning
- Rotatable tripod collar for working atop a tripod or monopod
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.