The Delkin Devices Quick Release System with Arca Swiss Plate features a quick release base plate that fastens to your DSLR camera. Then, the base plate slides into the adapter plate, which features a push button key to lock the camera into place. This simple push and release function makes for ultra-quick removal of your camera from the Fat Gecko Mount during shoots. Plus, the accessory even features dual liquid levels that help you set up precise angles, and the sturdy base / adapter plate edges and push button key prevent your camera from slipping out of the mount. For added flexibility, the Mount features a 3/8-16 thread on the bottom with a 1/4-20 reducer bushing - meaning it can fit both standard sizes.
- Intended for use with Fat Gecko Original Dual Suction, "Gator" Clamp, or Mini Single Suction design
- Universally compatible with any 1/4" or 3/8" Fat Gecko, tripod or mount, as well as with most Arc Swiss style plates
- Features a 3/8-16 thread on the bottom with a 1/4-20 reducer bushing, which makes it able to fit both standard sizes
- Dual liquid levelers for accurate vertical and horizontal set-up
- Push Button Key quick release of base plate from adapter plate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.