Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- Versatile zoom designed for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 18-135mm lens provides a 27-202.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element helps to control distortion and reduce spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor provides quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos. Additionally, a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick changing between focusing methods.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.5' along with a maximum magnification of 0.29x benefit working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.