Move in close to capture stunning details with the E 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens from Sony. Designed to work with APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens offers a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length that makes it useful for a wide variety of subjects. Its main feature is the 1:1 magnification ratio provided by the 3.7" minimum focus distance that enables photographers to capture outstanding close-ups. The lens makes use of one extra-low dispersion element and three aspherical elements to ensure sharp, contrasty images with minimal aberrations. Also, the lens has a maximum aperture of f/3.5 and uses an internal focus design for fast, responsive autofocus. Along with these features, there is a seven-blade circular diaphragm to help create pleasing, smooth bokeh.
- Designed for Sony's line of APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens will provide a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length, which is a good option for general purpose shooting.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.7" minimum focusing distance and a 0.9" minimum working distance for capturing close-ups of your subjects.
- An aperture range of f/3.5 to f/22 allows for operation in a wide range of shooting situations and enables photographers to better control depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- An internal focus design helps contribute to fast autofocusing speeds and prevents the lens' overall length from changing during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.