Covering a useful range of telephoto focal lengths, the E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS from Sony is a 105-525mm-equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount cameras. The long reach is suitable for sports, wildlife, and landscape shooting, and is benefitted by Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also complementing handling is an XD Linear Motor that provides quick and quiet autofocus performance along with responsive manual focus control. In addition to refined handling and control, this 70-350mm lens is also characterized by its optical design, which includes one aspherical element and a trio of extra-low dispersion elements that reduce a variety of aberrations in order to realize sharp, clear imagery throughout the zoom range.
- Telephoto zoom 70-350mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 105-525mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to accurately render scenes with a high degree of sharpness.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- An XD Linear Motor system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- Customizable focus hold buttons are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings. Also, a zoom lock keeps the lens length fixed when not in use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.