Do it all with the Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens for full-frame E-mount cameras. Able to cover everything from wide-angle to telephoto in a single compact form factor, this lens uses a variable aperture of f/3.5-6.3 to keep size and weight to a minimum. Ensuring maximum quality throughout the range the lens incorporates one extra-low dispersion element and five aspherical elements that combat various aberrations. Also, it has a linear autofocus motor and internal focus design that provides fast, accurate, and reliable focusing. Further benefitting use is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization that reduces the impact of camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths. The lens is dust and moisture resistant as well, for operation in less-than-ideal conditions. And, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Designed to cover everything from wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this full-frame 24-240mm E-mount lens can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide an equivalent zoom range of 36-360mm.
- A variable f/3.5-6.3 aperture helps keep lens size and weight to a minimum while still offering an outstanding 10x zoom range.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Five aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.