Satisfy your wide-angle fix on your full-frame E-mount camera with the fast and compact FE 28mm f/2 Lens from Sony. It boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/2 for selective focus effects and for working in low-light conditions. In order to ensure high-quality imaging in a range of conditions, the lens incorporates three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical, and two extra-low dispersion elements, all of which help minimize aberrations. For fast, responsive focusing the 28mm uses a linear motor and internal focus design. Also, it has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that will permit operation in less-than-ideal weather conditions. Additionally, it has a nine-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh. If you are looking for a wider perspective, the 28mm can accept optional ultra-wide and fisheye converters than will transform the lens into a 21mm or 16mm lens, respectively.
- Covering a wide-angle perspective, this compact 28mm will pair nicely with Sony's full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 42mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/2 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA) element, are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.